1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with Laryngitis.
6. Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smogless bewitching hour has arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longtitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory senses?
11. The red suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
13. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and think he is Dark Cloud's boyfriend.
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. That exiguous hamlet south of the Holy City.
17, Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little wooly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
21. Frozen precipitation commence.
22. Monarchial triad.
23. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas.
24. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres.
25. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's Mom by a precipitous darling.
26. Wanted in December top forward incisors.
27. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole.
28. Cup shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element.
29. Oh small Israel urban centre.
30. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your Yuletide season.
31. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster.
32. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans.
33. Natal celebrations devoid of colour, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
34. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
35. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
36. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
37, The Christmas preceeding all others.
38. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
39. Rose coloured dolf is aware of the nature of precipitation, darling.
40. Whose offspring?
41. Castaneous coloured seed vesicated in a conflagration.
42. Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical masculine perennial gift giver.