Using your imagination try to fill the blanks with Names and Symbols of Elements:|
1. What language is spoken by the people of Mangan? __________
2. We brought everything but the kitchen __________
3. To be a good neighbour you must mind your own __________
4. To park here, you must put a __________ in the meter
5. Dial 911 to call a __________ when you witness a crime
6. If you find that your cat has been run over all you can do is to __________
7. The baby birds are no longer in the nest, they __________
8. Doctors amputated the bottom part of his leg but they left his __________
9. His old Ford was worn out so he bought a new __________
10. What do you call a prisoner who acts "silly"? __________
11. "We're out of Foss, please go to the store and get some __________ "
12. I borrowed a dollar from Sam and fifty cents from Dean, so I owe Sam more than __________
13. Five times two is __________
14. The Boy Scout took the old lady by the arm and __________ her across the street.
15. He demanded payment in gold because he said he was __________
16. At the end of his first day as a car salesman, Mr UMM was asked: "Did you __________ "?
17. The gold in Pharaoh's crypt weighed exactly 1000 kg, and so it became known as the __________
18. As the masked man rode away, he was heard to say, "Hi, Ho, __________ away!"
19. Housewife's complaint: "On Mondays, all I do is wash and __________ "
20. His name is Sullivan, but we call him "Sul". He is the reason our rugs and furniture are covered with __________
21. Cadbury Chocolate Company bought out Mee-Yum fortune Cookie, and now they make __________ chocolate covered fortune cookies.
22. Newsreporter Nick asked the chief what caused the warehouse fire. The chief replied: "It was
23. The well-driller had bored a hole to a depth of 10 m. He found no water so he was told to _______
24. "Calvin did you see the man who stole my horse?" "Yes __________" replied the Indian
25. The makers of RAID have developed a slogan to advertise their new insect repellant: "Don't go out without your __________"
26. How did I find out what teenagers think? I __________ of course!
27. Samantha was in love with Darren when they ran away from home. Her mother asked her anxiously, "Did __________
28. Coe lost his dog Bo and as a result __________ his eyes out.
29. After months of investigation, the undercover Narcotics agent approached the suspect. "here's your $25,000" said the officer. "And here's __________ " replied the drug dealer.
30. "The bandits rode through here," said the sheriff. "Did you see those tracks?" "No I don't __________ " said the deputy.