How did you make out:|
1. The people of Mangan speak MANGANESE [Mn] (of course!)
2. Everything but the kitchen ZINC [Zn]
3. You must mind your own BISMUTH [Bi]
4. You must put a NICKEL [Ni] in the meter
5. Dial 911 to call a COPPER [Cu]
6. After your cat has been run over you BARIUM [Ba](bury 'im)
7. The baby birds ARGON [Ar] (are gone)
8. Doctors amputated the leg but they left his NEON [Ne] (knee on)
9. He bought a new CARBON [Ca]
10. A prisoner who acts silly is a SILICON [Si]
11. Please go to the store and get some PHOSFORUS [P] (phoss for us)
12. I owe Sam more than IODINE [I] (I owe Dean)
13. Five times two is TIN [Sn]
14. The Boy Scout LEAD [Pb] her across the street.
15. He demanded payment in gold because he said he was ANTIMONY [Sb] (anti money)
16. The car salesman was asked: "Did you SELENIUM [Se] (sell any UMM)
17. It became known as the KRYPTON [Kr] (crypt ton)
18. The masked man rode away, saying, "Hi, Ho, SILVER [Ag] away!"
19. On Mondays, all she does is wash and IRON [Fe]
20. The rugs and furniture are covered with SULPHUR [S]
21. They make CADMIUM [Cd] chocolate covered fortune cookies.
22. The chief replied: "It was ARSENIC [Sb] (arson, Nick)
23. He found no water so he was told to BORON [B] (bore on)
24. He replied: Yes CALCIUM" [Ca] replied the Indian (Cal see 'um)
25. Slogan to advertise Raid insect repellant: "Don't go out without your RADON [Ra]
26. How did I find out what teenagers think? I ASTATINE [At] of course! (asked a teen)
27. Her mother asked her anxiously, Did SAMARIUM [Sm] (Sam marry him)
28. Coe lost his dog Bo so COBALT [Co] (Coe bawled) his eyes out.
29. The drug dealer replied: "And here's EUROPIUM [Eu] " (your opium)
30. The deputy replied: "No I don't XENON [Xe]" (see none)